Uwe Pross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi there,
>
> On 22 Apr 2003 at 08:38:23 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
>
> > The Title on the background seems redundant with a similar title
> > so close to it in the window titlebar.
> >
> > How about eliminating the title on the background?
> > It doesn't fit into the desktop metaphor.
>
> That's right, but a page should a have a proper title. The
> title on the window decoration maybe empty or there are more
> than one windows on one page.

I only see one page with 2 windows (Logo competition).
I think it would look better as one window.

(I think the 2 big logos on the lower window look like the
only logos we have.  I had to hesitate a bit before I knew
I was supposed to click on them.)

Maybe if it said "View Old Logos".

> How about making a FvwmButtonBar to display the title? It
> could look more like a fvwm desktop.

Sounds interesting.

Speaking of multiple windows on a page, I just noticed that
the pager makes it look like every page has 2 windows on it.
Not that it bothers me.

How come none of these links are underscored?

When I switch styles and then use the pager to go to a new
page or reload the page, it reverts to the original style.
Is that a problem on my end?

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]