Dominik Vogt <fvwm-workers@fvwm.org> writes:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 08:38:23AM -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
> > Dominik Vogt <fvwm-workers@fvwm.org> writes:
> > How about eliminating the title on the background?
> > It doesn't fit into the desktop metaphor.
>
> Agreed, but on the other pages we need some place for a prominent
> page title.

Why can't all the pages use the titlebar for the page title.

I run Mozilla with tabs.  I have the title in Mozilla's Titlebar,
in the tab, on the page above the window and on the page in the
simulated title bar.

I think its a little bit "over titled".

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]