On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:39:10PM -0400, Bob Woodside wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:55:47 +0000
> Mikhael Goikhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On 22 Apr 2003 17:08:08 +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > >
> > > ... but currently we have no logo on the page.  This is a must.
> >
> > But we will have a new logo only on August 1 accourding to
> > your plan.

First of September.

> > I prefer to be without a logo for now than with the old
> > fvwm_smaller.gif.

Come on, we lived with it for years.  At least the new design
should have a defined place for the new logo.

>       Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who doesn't dislike the old
> logo intensely? Not that I don't think having a new one is a good idea
> for the 10th anniversary, but I never disliked the old one. Any other
> opinions?

It's red.  Isn't that bad enough?  ;-)

Seriously, I personally don't care about how the logo looks since
I don't use logos.  But I guess that it is at least partially
responsible if people turn away from fvwm quickly after loading
the fvwm home page.