--- On Sun, 12/5/10, Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> wrote:
> It's not possible to set (in FVWM terms) the visible_name
> of the window, no.
> If you're lucky, some applications might respond to:
>
> xprop -set WM_NAME some_new_title

i tried this with firefox - it didn't work. i dont like how the title changes
everytime i go to a new page - i would rather it just said 'firefox'.

Where do i submit feature requests for this? if I get what youre telling me, it
is possible to do if fvwm is able to change this... visible_name value somehow?

can you add this feature request somewhere please? i think it would be useful.

i didn't realise you were a developer - thank you for your hard work! and to
others as well, i am really enjoying this wm.

Jason