hi,

--- On Wed, 12/15/10, Jaimos Skriletz <jai...@diamond.boisestate.edu> wrote:

> The answer is as with many opensource software, when its
> ready. FVWM has very slow development (compared to other
> more main stream projects) but its still slowly moving
> forward.

ok, thats cool. thanks for letting me know :)

> If you are intersted in what is needed to be done check out
> the files docs/TODO and docs/todo-2.6 in the CVS tree. The
> second is a summary of the bugs/testing that plans to be
> done before the release of 2.6.

i looked but i have to say i dont think i have enough knowledge to be helpful -
i dont know alot of C and never have looked at xlib (if thats needed?) how
difficult is xlib to learn? where would any one start?

or are there more simple tasks not on the lists you mentioned which could still
be done? i am sure i can spend an hour or two doing something :)

> If your wanting 2.6 in the near future don't hold your
> breath, but it will eventally get released.

thank you for letting me know - do you or any one else post announcement
someplace for progress so that people like me can check on progress?

are you working on any thing at present for fvwm?

Jason