Hello :

This is partly to test my assimilation into the fvwm mailing list,
and in part for a recommendation or recommendations.

I have installed fvwm 3.2.7 on an 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04 machine (mac mini).

I am most used to fluxbox 1.3.5. My fluxbox config is pretty basic.

For me to get used to fvwm without too much fumbling about, I could
use a config file that might provide me with the most familiar
environment.

I see some examples at /usr/share/doc/fvwm/examples

Any other recommendations are welcome. I use emacs, so Control-Alt
prefixes to key bindings would have to be remapped, but I should be
able to handle such remapping.

TIA
--
Tim