The wise and noble Gil Sudai spiteth forth upon the land, these thoughts:

> I admit we havent thought the announcement will generate so much
> traffic...
> but I think this discussion is good.
> The forums support RSS feeds and email notifications using the "Watch
> Forum".
> The "Watch Forum" is available now for you, and the RSS will be functional
> very soon.
> I hope both features answer some of the raised issues.

I'm not sure you're seeing the point though. You still have to go to the
forum to post a message, that is inconvenient for a lot of people here.
While you might get a lot of questions my guess is you'll get far fewer
answer thereby limiting the use of this list. Check Point really needs to
start LISTENING to their users. Also, bring back ISO downloads while
you're at it.

Bill