|
I took the
Nokia High Availability course and the truth is that I did not learn much. I
learned the hard way while installing a Nokia HA for a customer. The labs never
worked and the other stuff about Firewall-1 I already new about it. Carlos Roque Network Consultant CCSA GlobalNetwork Technology Services, L.A. 787.367.3322 -----Original
Message----- Hello everyone,
Has anyone ever attended a VeriSign
security-related training course, and if so, what did you think about it? Thanks in advance! Don Guyer |
Title: A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses
- [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Don Guyer
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Carlos Roque
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Drake, Brian
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Don Guyer
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Carlos Roque
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Joseph J. Gallo
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Chris Curtis
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Frank Darden
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Zeltser, Roman
