Title: A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses
Carlos,
 
    I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question, thanks!
 

Don Guyer
Information Systems
Citadel Federal Credit Union
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 800.666.0191 x7072
Fax: 610.380.6083
www.citadelfcu.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Roque [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 5:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses

I took the Nokia High Availability course and the truth is that I did not learn much. I learned the hard way while installing a Nokia HA for a customer. The labs never worked and the other stuff about Firewall-1 I already new about it.

 

Carlos Roque

Network Consultant

CCSA

GlobalNetwork Technology Services, L.A.

787.367.3322

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Don Guyer
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 4:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses

 

Hello everyone,

        Has anyone ever attended a VeriSign security-related training course, and if so, what did you think about it?

Thanks in advance!

Don Guyer
Information Systems
Citadel Federal Credit Union
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 800.666.0191 x7072
Fax: 610.380.6083
www.citadelfcu.org

Reply via email to