Title: A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses
Good book on NG
 
:-)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses

I attended a FW1 class about a year ago and it was a bad experience.  The instructor was very good but the books were lousy.  The instructor said the books were not correct in a lot of cases and we were making changes as we went through the class.  The lab also had problems which made it difficult to learn.

 

I would be interested in any one who knows of some good books or a good training center.

 

Chris Curtis

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Drake, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 9:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses

 

I've gone to both FW-1 and Applied hacking. Both were very good, but expensive. For my money, I prefer the SANS classes over any others.

 

Brian Drake

Central Technology Services

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Guyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 3:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses

 

Hello everyone,

        Has anyone ever attended a VeriSign security-related training course, and if so, what did you think about it?

Thanks in advance!

Don Guyer
Information Systems
Citadel Federal Credit Union
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 800.666.0191 x7072
Fax: 610.380.6083
www.citadelfcu.org

Reply via email to