|
I attended a FW1 class about a year ago and it was a bad
experience. The instructor was
very good but the books were lousy.
The instructor said the books were not correct in a lot of cases and we
were making changes as we went through the class. The lab also had problems which made it difficult to learn. I would be interested in any one who knows of some good books or a good
training center. Chris
Curtis -----Original
Message----- I've gone to both FW-1
and Applied hacking. Both were very good, but expensive. For my money, I prefer
the SANS classes over any others. Brian Drake Central Technology Services -----Original
Message----- Hello everyone,
Has anyone ever attended a VeriSign
security-related training course, and if so, what did you think about it? Thanks in advance! Don Guyer |
Title: A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses
- [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Don Guyer
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Carlos Roque
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Drake, Brian
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Don Guyer
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Carlos Roque
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Joseph J. Gallo
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Chris Curtis
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Frank Darden
- Re: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses Zeltser, Roman
