I'm not sure how FlashMessenger is supposed to work, as there are several
places where a $namespace option is supposed to be accepted by a function,
but it's not part of the parameters. Also, adding namespaces adds complexity
when using hasMessages(), count() etc., which currently only return values
for the current namespace, not all namespaces. I wondered whether anyone can
point me at the definitive design document or similar for this, so I can get
an idea of how it's intended to work. I would like to be able to use
namespaces, so it would be useful to know whether the API is going to cope
with those or not.

Elliot