-- Eric Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Monday, 16 July 2007, 12:52 PM -0400):
> way to rain on my parade

I think the issue is valid; the question is how to approach it. Ralph
brings up a good argument: some of the use cases indicate that a more
generic, intra-action messaging system should probably be created
(non-session based, used when _forward()ing between actions). However,
if this is done, it would be better not to have two separate helpers,
but one helper with multiple backends (one session based, one
in-memory). As such, it's a very different thing that simply adding a
flag to the flashmessenger.