I was never very good with vi hehe :) Maybe its time to learn it...

----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 7/31/2008 2:59pm
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] OT: Good Docbook Editor

-- Keith Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Thursday, 31 July 2008, 02:41 PM +0100):
> Do you use a docbook editor for writing the zf docs? If so whats a good editor
> to use?

I use vim. It has good syntax highlighting, completes tags, and creates
end tags.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/
--

allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone,
Hereford, HR1 3SE.

Registered in England No. 02933191. UK VAT Reg. No. 666 9148 88.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.

Website: www.allpay.net

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error please notify the allpay.net Information
Security Manager at the number above.