Simon,

That's exactly what I was wondering - if XXE played well with the current ZF
doc setup (apparently it doesn't). I've only used it for documentation that
I created (but I have kept a close eye on the XML output and have been happy
with what I've seen). For non-programmers (or people who don't want to
hand-edit XML) its a really nice tool. We've been using it for
non-programmers to generate XHTML content since it focuses on structure (
WYSIWYM <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WYSIWYM>), not presentation (WYSIWYG).
Too bad it doesn't play well with the ZF docs :-)

Thanks,
Bradley

--
Bradley Holt