It seems like you didn't understand what I was trying to explain. Have you
received my E-mail containing my benchmarks? If so compare them to the ones
the Yii author performed.

My "benchmarks" (quoted because I didn't intend to perform real benchmarks)
were performed on a Windows XP everyday-computer (meaning a computer running
software for daily use), his were performed on a Windows Vista
everyday-computer (which would like NEVER be used for production but let's
keep that aside for now). My benchmarks showed that Zend Framework performed
better than Yii & Yiilite on a Windows XP + Apache + mod_php. This proves
that there something went wrong with his ZFW benchmarks. And APC performing
worse proves this even more.

You have a good point meaning that since they were performed on the same
machine while running the same software the results of Yii performing better
than ZFW in general would hold some truth. Well, my benchmarks prove the
opposite and I would agree with you if they were performed on a Linux +
Apache production server, or in case of a Windows system a Windows (2003,
etc) server + IIS. Why? Because benchmarks are supposed to be performed on a
system running only software that would be used for production. And by
performing them on a production server would take away the chance of other
irrelevant software inflicting the results.

"There is no Windows Vista-way and a Linux way", perhaps not but there is a
real difference for software that is optimized for a certain OS. ZFW
performs better than Yii on a Windows XP machine and would probably also
perform better on a Linux OS (not talking about a production system here) so
no one would go for the Vista benchmarks which show that ZFW performs worse
than every other framework.

And lastly, there is also a huge difference between the benchmarks of a
framework in general (just a simple "hello world" script) and the ones of a
real web application using all the features a framework has to offer in
order to improve the performance (caching, etc) of that application. So in
my opinion, if you plan to put some benchmarks on your website I would at
least want to see the benchmarks of the framework in general and the
benchmarks of a real web application using that framework.

I suggest you read Matthew's E-mails on how they perform the benchmarks:
http://www.nabble.com/Framework-speed-shotout----question-td19914787.html#a19914787