It was released due to a missing 'require' in the ZendX_JQuery
component.
I'm sorry that I didn't send out an announcement, but I really didn't
think that this was significant enough to warrant one. Given the
community's reaction, I'm thinking that it wasn't significant enough to
issue the patch in the first place.
I'll review 'to patch or not to patch' decision in more detail going
forward and announce it on the contributors, general, and announce lists
if we patch a release in the future.

,Wil