On 27 Jan 2009, at 20:20, Wil Sinclair wrote:

It was released due to a missing 'require' in the ZendX_JQuery
component.
I'm sorry that I didn't send out an announcement, but I really didn't
think that this was significant enough to warrant one. Given the
community's reaction, I'm thinking that it wasn't significant enough to
issue the patch in the first place.
I'll review 'to patch or not to patch' decision in more detail going
forward and announce it on the contributors, general, and announce lists
if we patch a release in the future.

,Wil

Oh, I dunno.

I'm about to use JQuery to compare with Dojo, so I'll collect pl1 before trying to get it working :) It's a shame that ZF doesn't have a change log or release notes page on the site, as that would have been the perfect place to have noted the difference been 1.7.3 and 1.7.3pl1.

Regards,

Rob...