Ah okay, you don't need a member of the Zend team to answer these questions, many people form the community could do it.

On 15 Sep 2009, at 18:55, aoohralex wrote:

1. Why I must register to download ZF ?

You don't. You just need to register to use the CDN, which is faster. Somewhere or other there's a link to download without registering.

2. Why after generate ZF project using console:
zf.bat create project quickstart
and after placed it on the server it DOESN'T WORK !!
I must create .htaccess:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /quickstart/public/$1 [QSA,L]
And then it works - BUT YOU SHOULD WRITE ABOUT THAT IN TUTORIAL !!

You need to revisit the quick start. It's quite clear that you need to set up a .htaccess file.

3. Why I must modify application.ini file ? I must add:
resources.layout.layoutPath = APPLICATION_PATH "/layouts/scripts"
and create folder 'layout/scripts/layout.phtml' ? It should be in generated project !! Everybody needs layout !! So it should be in generated project.

Not everybody needs a layout. Indeed, before version 1.5 we all got on very well without one. I'm not saying that a layout isn't widely used, but I think that's why there's a whole section in the quickstart on how to add one.

4. In which file should I write login, password etc. - to have access to my MySQL database ? I want to see empty places to write these data in some
file.

The best place is probably application.ini. You can then pass this info to Db resource in your bootstrap. I think the Zend_Db manual pages have an example of using config data to instantiate a Db adapter.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Carlton