thx Carlton - this tutorial helped me:
http://akrabat.com/wp-content/uploads/getting-started-with-zend-framework-163.pdf
Now I have at least connection to database (I checked - I can show something
from my database)

Matthew Weier I think 99% hostings in my country don't allow to modify
httpd.conf and all files must be in public catalog - and I think it is
normal. I think everywhere is very small hostings where you can modify file
httpd.conf.

If Zend Framework is framework it should have layout by default, otherwise
the name of Zend Framework should be 'Zend'.

I want only generating project using console generated project almost ready
to use / programming.
I think that application.ini should have by default this code:
resources.layout.layoutPath = APPLICATION_PATH "/layouts/scripts"
resources.db.adapter = PDO_MYSQL
resources.db.params.host = localhost
resources.db.params.username = root
resources.db.params.password = null
resources.db.params.dbname = project_name
resources.db.params.driver_options.1002 = "SET NAMES utf8"

And bootstrap should have:
protected function _initAutoload()
    {
        $moduleLoader = new Zend_Application_Module_Autoloader(array(
                        'namespace' => '',
                        'basePath' => APPLICATION_PATH));
                return $moduleLoader;
    }

If somebody doesn't want to use layout - he needn't, if somebody doesn't
want to connect to database - he needn't but it should exists in generated
project. :-)