> Framework can't be flexible. If somebody needs flexibility then he can

programming in normal PHP without framework. :-)

This is an opinion, one to which Zend Framework does not subscribe.  There
are plenty of PHP frameworks which do subscribe to this opinion.  And
there's always Rails, which I like, but is very, very different from Zend
Framework.

I encourage you to change your approach to Zend Framework, rather than
expecting Zend Framework to change its approach.  You will be much happier
without preconceived ideas of how you think the framework should be.

-Matt