On 9/16/09, aoohralex <aoohra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Matthew Weier I think 99% hostings in my country don't allow to modify
> httpd.conf and all files must be in public catalog - and I think it is
> normal. I think everywhere is very small hostings where you can modify file
> httpd.conf.

forgot to reply all...

Sounds like you have a virtual private host when what you need is
probably a virtual private server. Do they have those in your country?
The thing with the Internet is that your host does not have to be in
your country.

Anyways, judging from how you constantly complail about Zend being
different from other frameworks I am not sure the zend framework is
for you.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.