I'm testing out a tutorial for Zend PDF to see if it will be suitable for a
project I'm working on, but I'm immediately running into an issue. I'm
getting a blank PDF (with font embeded) with the following code:

$pdf = new Zend_Pdf();
$page = $pdf->newPage(Zend_Pdf_Page::SIZE_A4);
$pdf->pages[] = $page;

$page->setFont(Zend_Pdf_Font::fontWithName(Zend_Pdf_Font::FONT_TIMES), 20);

$page->drawText('Hello world!', 100, 510);

header("Expires: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT");
header("Last-Modified: ".gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s")." GMT");
header("Content-type: application/pdf");
echo $pdf->render();

The only thing similar I've been able to locate was an old bug report from
2008 which ended up being resolved by fixing something with the iconv
configuration (post did not elaborate) on a solaris server (which I am
running on as well). Any ideas on what could be causing this, and if iconv
what should be done? I don't have control of the server but if I know what
to look for and request I can send it off to the server guys. Thanks in
advance for any help.

-Nick