This is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" things. It ends up
being personal preference.
Personally, I prefer:

ZonkAbstract
ZonkInterface
ZonkTrait

Some prefer:
AbstractZonk
ZonkInterface
ZonkTrait

Ultimately, I don't care. It would take me 2 seconds to learn and remember
whichever pattern is chosen. And, quite frankly, there are more important
things to worry about. :-)

-D