En réponse à [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> IMHO a solution to a good hole should be in the 50-70 char region. That way
> there's more scope for "styling" the response. Such styling could
> include:
> - the least number of /a-z/i chars.
> - the largest number of times a chosen bonus character is used
> - inefficiency of the algorithm
>
> My particular favourite is how "sorted" the code is
>
> $code="for(0..9)print";
> @chars = map {ord($_)} split //, $code;
> for ($x=0; $x+1 < @chars;$x++) {
>       $score++ if ($chars[$x]<$chars[$x+1]);
> }
> print $score

You mean (supposing the code is in $_, and $score is in $s):

$o="\xff";for(split//){$s++if($_>$o);$o=$_};print$s

Mmm. This might not work (or compile): I do not have a perl here.
(I tried other things to obfuscate the algorithm, and then I remembered
I was at work. Oops.)

--
 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK

 When you run from your problem, you make it that much harder for good
 fortune to catch you, as well.     (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #14 (Epic))