> Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:15:15 -0500
> Subject: Re: iBook batt's....Re:  Going Batty Over Batteries
> From: "Laurent Daudelin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> What does the battery indicator say?
>
> -Laurent.
> Laurent Daudelin              Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Washington, DC, USA

Hi Laurent:  I just turned on the ibook again (with adapter plugged in as it
will not turn on without it), first start-up since my posts early this
morning (I am working from another computer).  The date/time is back to
1/1/04, 12:03 AM.  If you mean the control strip Battery Indicator, re: the
2nd battery, it is showing right now via the "balloon": "The power adapter
is connected to your Powerbook.  If the adapter is connected to a wall
socket as well (and it is), the battery should be fully charged."

Yet, if I pull out the adapter - zip!  she's a goner.  So battery cannot
possibly be charged, or as Jeremy replied, it's something with the ibook
itself.

Thanks!
/bg

PS to group:  Sorry for all of the duplicates (those returned-mail messages
got me all mixed up).  2nd Digest for today just rolled in, and I see some
of my previous posts did make it, as well as **Three** copies of the
"update" re: kernerl software and the VST 10gb Exp. Bay Drives. :-/

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.