My Olympus 2100 can take up to 2 pictures a second when not using the flash.
My previous film camera was no faster with or without the flash. We simply
got tired of the shoe boxes full of prints. Have been using digital for two
years and would have an additional 50+ sets of prints for the shoe box. I
will agree that a digital camera has some quirks but overall is a nice
replacement for the home film camera.

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.