Todd:
Welcome to the list. From your experience with your WallStreet, you seem
to bring a lot of savvy with you. Great deal...a steal really.
I'm relatively new to the list and definitely new to computing. I could
never have pulled off the troubleshooting you've done. I have a Pismo
500mhz
with a 30gb hard drive. I'm not sure I'll ever live up to the potential
use of this incredible PB!
OS X has been working better for my, so far, modest demands on the
Pismo. When you mention legacy, what exactly falls into that category at
this point in Apple history? Any G3? I know some creative professionals
still find the Pismo more useful than the TiBook.
I'm glad that WS fell into your hands. Sounds like you've breathed new
life into it.
Donald

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.