> Battery Reset 2.0 has nothing to do with battery conditioning, nor with
> battery 'memory'. Battery Reset only affects very specific PowerBooks
> and iBooks, and only affects these if they refuse to see the battery at
> all (showing a red 'x' on the menu bar).

So is there something else that will do this?  And again, does anyone know
if there are new types of batteries for the pismo/wallstreet machines (or
just pismos)  That will last as long as the ones in the new iBooks/TiBooks?
(I think they last like 7 hours...or claim to)

Justin

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.