On 5/10/02 6:06 PM, Michael Bryan Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok. I am mentally trying to force this into your ear through pure will.
> Obviously, reason and certain mindsets do not mix, so this is the last time:
>
> If you buy any product from any manufacturer, and use it in ways they did
> not intend or test for or support (however stupid you think that is) you are
> on your own, and then demonizing that company for not supporting it is
> wrong.

Wow...I just started reading the broadband thread, seeing that there has
been so many letters.

I have to agree with Michael.

They only support the Windows operating system, so don't expect customer
support for it. They have not promised you anything other than it will work
on a windows machine. Now if you take your linksys and hook it up to a
peecee...and experience the same problem...then they will be more than happy
to help you out.

I have bought and used linksys routers in the past. I have had no problem
with them, but if I did, I wouldnąt say they suck because they couldnąt
support something they never claimed they would in the first place.

Walt
--
Happiness is your Mother-In-Law's Picture on the Back of a Milk Carton.

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.