Powerlogix makes the G4, but I've read that they are having quite a few
customer support issues. They also make a G3, along with Sonnet.

http://www.powerlogix.com/products/bluechip4.html

Staying on this thread, someone earlier noted that all the G3 PowerBooks can
have CDRW. I don't believe the original (3500/Kanga) can, but the Wallstreet
on up will. OTOH, the only new drives now available for the WS seem to be
combo drives, which means you also need the PC Decoder Card.

--
JSH

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.