>I recently upgraded from a Wallstreet to a TiBook

Me too.

>are not ideal, in general it's been a big win and I don't regret it
>at all.'

Yep

My biggest complaint on my Rev B version was lack of audio in (but I
knew this) and the generally flimsy design.

I have to take my watch off when using it or use a cloth to protect
the powerbook. I had mine for 2 weeks when I noticed the paint was
chipping off due to my watch. Of course this never happened in 4
years of using my Wallstreet (since it's plastic).

The Wallstreet is stronger, has more ports (due to PC cards), and is
almost as fast for most things (due to processor upgrade).

In general though, the TiBook is nice although I think for me, the
Wallstreet was the best Apple computer I owned. It has all the ports
(SCSI, Serial, USB, Firewire), is totally compatible with OS 9 and X
and was built like a tank.

My TiBook is probably the nicest looking Mac I have ever owned
although fragile.

Aron

Aron Nelson
Audio Bytes Corporation