In a message dated 5/25/02 7:21:48 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I laughed out loud when a friend bought the protector I use from OWC, and
started using it. He keeps it in a sleeve within another messenger style
bag, with not much weight pressing against it but you cant help it sometimes
if you set your bag down and it flops sideways. He took it out, and the "owc
logo" which was pressed into the vynl protector was now marked on the
screen. >>

I think I would have been aghast..... but I guess everyone has his own
reaction to tragedy.

RLM