On 5/25/02 2:07 PM,  makmac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem for me is getting into the habit of laying my protective screen
> saver over the keyboard prior to closing the lid. It spends 90% of the time
> laying on the desk where I forgot it.
>
> Since my iBook takes a daily trip to and from work, it spends a lot of time
> squeezed inside my computer bag which is already overstuff with a lot of
> other crap applying pressure to the poor thing.
>
> Oh well, it's just a tool to work with, not a piece of art (although it is
> good looking enough to draw the envious looks and comments of a lot of PC
> laptop users).

The only "complaint" that I have with my iBook is that it scratches and gets
fingerprints far too easy :) But that is just something I have learned to
live with. Obviously it is just me, because everyone that sees it says what
a good looking notebook it is.

I too carry mine to and from work, and some days (especially the ones where
I have to get some important work done in Office ) it gets annoying to have
to stop and show it off, or explain what it is.

Here is what I did to help remember me to use the screen protector. Every
time I took it off, I laid it inside the laptop case where I would put my
iBook, and that would cause me to see it every time I go to put my iBook
away, reminding me to put it on.

Walt

--
"Microsoft isn't the evil software company everyone thinks they are.
They just make crappy programs..." -Linus Torvalds, Creator of Linux OS.