Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:28:26 +0100
Subject: pismo 400 (september 2000) modem dying?
From: vlad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi list

is there any set of occurences for one to notice that
pismo internal
modem is dying? is there a "rule" for pismo modems
dying (i.e. like
lombard hinges dying after certain time)...my modem
started having
trouble connecting, started dropping connection,
connecting at 28800,
42667, 24000, 32670, saying it's connected and going
nowhere (sitting
idle) etc...could it be "noisy" tel line? if it's
modem, how does one
replace it? and for how much?....tech tool is saying
some "registry" or
"register" has failed the test....

same things are happening both in os x 10.1.5 and in
os 9.2.2...

i have two ISPs, happens with both (one is AOL).....