Your choice. Your mistake.

Upgrades to software cost money. So once a year, Apple asks us to pay some
money for an OS upgrade. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Just remember, You don't have to pay for the upgrade. Just don't buy it. You
can stay where you are. I, for one, will be looking forward to the FEDEX
dude delivering my copy of Jaguar on Saturday August 24th.

Lee