(new list member here, hello to all.)

so is the day coming (far too soon for my liking) when the newest operating
system Apple unleashes will be way too bloated to bother installing on my
old reliable 400MHz Pismo PowerBook?

this is something I've been mulling over recently, particularly last week,
as I spotted several Macworld attendees sauntering up my block in their
Jaguar t-shirts...

I'm running OS X, and want to pick up 10.2 when it lands next month. this
isn't a question of money - it's strictly a matter of how efficiently this
PowerBook will continue to operate as newer and newer OS's become
available...