Do you think the FireWire iBooks (Clamshell and iceBooks) would ever be
candidates for G4 upgrades like the 400mhz Pismo?
I have two G3s, a 500mhz Pismo and a 466mhz Clamshell. Does anyone think
that there'll be an economic incentive for this?
I might be sorry, but i intend to install Jaguar on both of these G3s
and will hope for the best. I'd sort of like to stick it out and wait
for the next generation of chip when I upgrade. Maybe in two years when
my warranties are gone there will be a new IBM chip or a G4 or something
developed as a consortial effort by both Motorola and IBM.
Donald