Just use a Mac with OS X 10.1 and plug it in the
network and be surfing the net without messy setups i
did it on a network that i was told would not support
a mac and i sure fooled them and they were amazed and
scared all together in hopin not to many would know
that so that the client would have to pay to have
their puter set up and restict to Win based machines.
They asked how i did and i told them i set network to
ethernet and auto detect setting and i could surf the
net send email but granted i did not try to set up to
connect to the network drives since i was not
interested in doin so. Wish i had OS X at Uni i would
have saved over $100 on network card for a 486
portable i was given and the network connection via
the schools T1. Now i know it works someday i will go
to public lib and try that so i can do my research
there online without botherin anyone.
Anyone try that yet plugin into a pub lib or other
place like that? I am interested in seein if it works.

Well take care
James

PS so when is the G4 ibook comming out>??? since the
emac is public the classic imac should be out by the
end of the year and the emac will be the base mac

=====
"Israeli politics, as such, was and remains a busy street. You can turn left or right
-- but if you stay in the middle, you might get run over in traffic."

"We talk about the American Dream, and want to tell the world about the American
Dream, but what is the Dream, in most cases, but the dream of material things? I
sometimes think that the United States for this reason is the greatest failure the
world has ever seen."
                - Eugene O'Neill