In a message dated 9/5/02 4:57:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 9/5/02 12:33 AM wrote:

> I've always been perfectly happy to use the built-in
> keyboard (although, since I have an early TiBook, I do hate only having one
> command key).

I was so happy to see the Command key on both sides of my iBook's space bar.
About a week after I got it, I did a Command:period to stop a print command.
It was force of habit. It was at that moment it dawned on me that the print
command stopped  and the right Command key was there! It always bothered me
that PowerBooks didn't have that right hand one.

As they say "simple pleasures are the best"! >>

Actually, they fixed that on the TiBooks with the Rev. B. (Like they also put
a combo drive in later units; I have a DVD-ROM drive). Unfortunately, changes
to the motherboard do not make it possible to put a current keyboard on the
Rev. A TiBook. I have this uncanny knack of jumping in too soon and always
end up shortchanging myself. I guess some of us have to serve as guinea pigs
in order to benefit the rest.

Michelle