Laurent,

Thanks for the thorough instructions. I already managed to watch a DVD
based on Tom's off list instructions, but yours help explain a few
things.

So when did OS X bring this feature back? When OS X first came out it
wasn't possible to watch a DVD on a TV through a Pismo and I never got
the word that it was possible again.

Jim