Jeremy,

Thanks for the abbreviated format - I couldn't figure
it out.

As for the link not coming through due to length, I
sent it to both my yahoo account and my work's Outlook
server and it was correctly interpreted in both
places.  Who's having problems with the link getting
chopped up?  And will the < > trick work on all
servers, or just improve the odds of those who have
problems reading the link?  Thanks for the feedback.

- Jeff Lentz