At 12:58 -0700 12/9/02, Jeff Lentz wrote:
>Tony,
>
>Might work on your machine (cookie?) but it took me to
>a link for an MP3 player installation in a Mazda Miata
>car on some chaos.org web site.  Other than it not
>working, it's a pretty neat concept ;-)
>
>- Jeff Lentz

Sorry I didn't explain the useage of the site too well did I?
The way I use it is by having it in the toolbar favourites and
pasting the links in there.
It doesn't store cookies and it does work. It should work in email
also. Hopefully somebody brighter than me will know the answer ;-)
If I post links it is with the chevrons but I know that certain mail
programmes do word wrap and make it impossible for these URLs in mail
to work correctly.

--
Kindest regards
Tony Jayms