No to respond to my first e-mail about my temporarily broken wallstreet, I
fixed it by running the X installer quitting it, and before it restarts
hitting the eject button for the cd drive repetitively so that the X cd
would eject all the while holding down on option booting it into my
selected partition, somehow that was 9.1.  Whew, I was so scared there for
a while!!  I could use some answers to a question concerning backups for a
wallstreet since I think the problem was the installing X 8gb hard drive
installation within the first 8gb parition thing since the partition I
installed X was on the second partition and might have been a tad over the
8gb mark for the drive since its an 8gb drive.
1.  What is the best way to back up files for a wallstreet?  I have come up
with:
        a. buy a usb or firewire card + buy an external cd burner for it.
        b. buy a usb or firewire card + buy an external hd for it
        c. buy an external cd burner for the SCSI port (already have HDI-30 to
SCSI cable)
        d. buy an external hd for the SCSI port (same as above)

Maybe I'll try to copy everything from the first partition to the now empty
second (I deleted X by reformatting the second partition with HFS+) and
then trying to install X on the first.

Thanks for putting up with my first and hopefully second rambling post