If you go the USB or FireWire route, remember that the Wallstreet won't
power a device through the PCMCIA card. Not a big deal, you just have
to remember to pick up a power adapter for whatever external device you
use. Considering that SCSI seems like it will be harder to find for
future Apples, the USB or FW drives might have more long-term use.

--
JSH