<Adding fuel to the fire>

After upgrading to 10.2 I noticed that occasionally my WallStreet would
WAKE UP in my bag.  I think it's related to jostling but I'm not sure.
In any event it is certainly fun to reach in there after a few hours of
(not) sleeping and feel the heat.

On Tuesday, September 24, 2002, at 08:07 AM, Joe Ellis wrote:

> OS 10.2.1 and now I have started seeing reports of other Powerbooks
> having
> sleep related problems so I think there's more to it than just a funky
> install.
>
> Joe Ellis

Phil Burk
Systems Support Technician                                      Wiley Publishing, Inc.
10475 Crosspoint Blvd                                       Indianapolis, IN  46256
317.572.3049 phone                                                   317.572.1049 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]