>. Granted, Apple has been
>tacking on inducements (like the Kodak prints) to try to persuade people to
>go for it, but I think we're being, as a whole, far too cynical than we ought
>to be. I'm not a lemming, by any means, but Apple assassination from within
>the ranks is quite distressing.
>
>Michelle

    I don't think assassination is the motive, but a wish and desire
to show a little more loyalty to Apple's loyal users. Options to .Mac
might have been a little less of a blow. Seeing that very few have
actually signed up for .Mac should be a critical and obvious sign. I
don't mind paying (I already do because I use a Mac), but just
remember that the street is two way, not one.

    Demetrius