On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 02:30 PM, Amber Rhea wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion! I created a new user account and logged in
> as the new user. I tried all the things that usually result in a crash,
> and all of them worked fine, no crashes. So I guess I have a corrupt
> file. :( Now how would I go about finding it?

It might be more direct to just assume the identity of the new user
from now on.  Fix all the settings and switches the way you want them
over the next few weeks, then eventually just delete the defective user
account when you no longer need it for reference...  unless you've got
some personal vendetta against that file that's caused all the grief.

John at Wood-n-Shavings, Inc.
San Antonio, Texas