On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 07:06 PM, (G-Books) wrote:

> I did have a problem at some point with iChat. When I was selecting the
> buddy list from the menu extensions, the application wasn't launched
> anymore. After reading some newsgroups, I found out that the file
> 'com.apple.FCacheUserDomain' in Library/Caches was corrupted some how.
> I did
> remove the file and then iChat was working fine again. That might not
> be
> your problem, but you might want to give it a try.

I tried it and nothing changed. :( So I guess my only other option is
to create a new user and delete my old user?

My account was the first one I created when I got the computer, will
there be any problem deleting it? (I'm not an expert when it comes to
UNIX-type things.) I figure if I login as root, I can delete any user,
even if it's a 'super-user'.

--
**** Amber Rhea ****
[EMAIL PROTECTED]