> NOT ONE single system crash?  I haven't even gotten a kernal panic
> yet.  It's fast, it's powerful, you can do actual multitasking.  I can
> download files from the net and still surf the net  and read and write email.

I'd like to add to this... first; no crashes, ever.
Second, as far as multitasking, I'm running Jaguar on my home system, a dual
450 MHz G4. 2 days ago, I was able to: burn a CD (external SCSI 6x4x16),
scan a hi-res slide (Epson 1660), act as an Airport base station to share my
net connection with 2 laptops, check email and surf the net all
_simultaneously_ without a hiccup. CD burned great, scanner didn't freeze,
net connection didn't slow down at all. I've been a Mac user since system
6.02, and for me, this is the best thing about X. No more "cd's burning, go
get coffee" or "scanner's running, hold your breath and wait". I'm far more
productive than I am on my Wallstreet running 9.2. And this is not on a
cutting edge Mac - dual 450's nice, but imagine what you could do with a
dual 1 gig?!

Marty Lindower
[EMAIL PROTECTED]